Seth Topek
Connect with me
Criminal Defense Attorney: Defending the Rights of the Accused and the Incarcerated

    Harris County estimates that they supervise approximately 38,000 people on probation or deferred adjudication.  If you include Fort Bend, Galveston, Brazoria County and other surrounding areas the number of people in the Greater Houston area is much bigger than you probably thought.  At Topek and Topek we represent individuals who are on probation in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, and Brazoria County.  If you are on probation or deferred adjudication in any of those counties please feel free to call us at 713-651-1444 to speak with us on matters related to your community supervision.

    You accepted community supervision for many possible reasons ranging from wanting to avoid jail to wanting to keep your criminal history clean.  There are three situations where hiring an attorney could be helpful to you if you are on probation or deferred adjudication.  

  1. Often individuals who have been successful on their probation or deferred adjudication want to get off of community supervision early.  We can talk about your case and situation to see if you are a good candidate for early termination.
  2. If there are conditions of your probation that you believe are too restrictive or that you need changed for employment or personal reasons we can discuss whether the judge may be willing to alter your conditions.
  3. If you made mistakes on probation and are facing a motion to revoke your probation or a motion to adjudicate your deferred adjudication you need an experienced attorney.

    If you face any of these situations or have any questions regarding your probation please contact us at 713-651-1444 or fill out an online contact form for a free consultation.


Related Articles:


Probation vs. Deferred Adjudication




Probation Violations