If you are eligible to have your criminal history sealed you may want to know whether in Harris County you have to go to court to have this accomplished.  If you attempt to do this without an attorney you will have to go to court.  If you hire us it is up to the court whether you are required to go to court with us or we can go without your presence.  Either way we recommend you have a lawyer with you who can speak to judge about why sealing your record is the right thing to do.  If you have any questions about obtaining a non-disclosure or the process for having your criminal history sealed please call us at 713-651-1444.

Related Articles

Are you eligible to have your case sealed?

The difference between a nondisclosure and an expunction.

What is a nondisclosure?

Seth Topek
Connect with me
Criminal Defense Attorney: Defending the Rights of the Accused and the Incarcerated