If you are on probation or deferred adjudication in Texas you may be able to get off probation or deferred adjudication early.  Under Texas law if you meet certain qualification a Judge can end your probation early.  Generally, for you to have a good chance of getting off probation early you should have completed one half of your probation, be up to date on your payments, have completed any court ordered programs and not violated any of the conditions of your probation.  It should also be noted that there are certain offenses that would disqualify you from getting off probation early.  If you think you may be eligible to have your probation terminated early or have questions about getting off probation early please call us at 713-651-1444.

    Judges do not have to let someone off of probation.  If you are eligible and decide to hire us we will file a motion with the court and be prepared to explain to the Judge why you should be let off of probation early.  Our office is in Houston and we regularly practice in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Brazoria County, Galveston County, Montgomery County and other surrounding counties.  For a free consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney please fill out an online contact form and an attorney will contact you shortly.

Seth Topek
Connect with me
Criminal Defense Attorney: Defending the Rights of the Accused and the Incarcerated