Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-661-5030
Phone: 713-651-1444
Topek & Topek

Do I need a lawyer if they are trying to revoke my probation in Harris County?


    Yes.  If a motion to revoke your Harris County probation has been filed with the court you need a lawyer.  Your probation has not been revoked yet, before a judge revokes your probation you are entitled to a hearing.  Additionally, just because a motion to revoke was filed it does not mean that your probation will be revoked.  You have rights and you need an experienced Houston probation revocation lawyer to protect your rights.  Even if you believe that they can prove you violated your probation that does not necessarily mean your probation will revoked.  Lastly, you should hire a lawyer because if the worst does occur and your probation is revoked having an experienced attorney can still have a strong impact on what the punishment will be.  If you or a loved one is facing a probation revocation or a motion to adjudicate and need a Harris County probation revocation attorney or a Fort Bend probation revocation attorney please call us at 713-651-1444 or fill out an online contact form for a free consultation.

Seth Topek
Connect with me
Criminal Defense Attorney: Defending the Rights of the Accused and the Incarcerated